Reference Number: JO-2307-519181
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Electrical Engineering specialist – capital equipment
Our client works in some of the world’s most interesting areas, from robotics and clinical research to defense and aerospace.
We’re looking for a talented ELECTRICAL ENGINEER with experience of working on HIGHLY TECHNICAL CAPITAL EQUIPMENT to join a Connecticut based team expanding across the globe in several of their specialist markets.
An established business with a strong belief they’ve the best products in market, our client also acts as the North American distributor for the wider group. All roles from R&D to commercialisation have a core link to the technicality of the products, and none more so than the engineering team of course.
– Both design and test experience would be required (particularly for electrical safety, system safety, and EMC compliance)
– Knowledge of the manufacturing and production process from hands-on experience in capital equipment as an electrical engineer is crucial
– At a minimum – 4 years of relevant electrical engineering experience
– Strong project management experience is expected
– A clear track record of developing electrical subsystems within specialist capital equipment
– Programming experience is desirable
– PCB design
– The ability to comfortably talk through motor control, sensors & various power electronics
– A track record of working through electronic design tools
– Quality Control experience would be expected
– Exposure in Diagnostic, radiography, radiotherapy and fluoroscopic equipment would be helpful but not essential
The clients boasts a hugely collaborative local and global working environment and is a great opportunity to anybody based in Connecticut or open to relocating nearby, with the above criteria.