Reference Number: JO-2310-523568
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Role: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Hatfield, UK
My client are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to provide complete electrical maintenance support to the pharmaceutical production and packaging process in Hatfield. This will include both planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance.
As a pharmaceutical facility you will be expected to adhere to GMP/GEP standards as well as the companies internal quality procedures.
· Follow and improve upon Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules.
· Conduct reactive maintenance and keep downtime to a minimum through prioritising breakdowns and work orders.
· Modify and install upgrades to the manufacturing process
· Work on PLC and SCADA systems (Siemens preferred)
· Comply to GMP, GEP and internal quality standards
· Experience as an apprentice or time served electrical technician with a minimum qualification of a HNC in electrical, automated or similar engineering field
· Worked within a manufacturing/production environment (Preferably GMP or highly regulated)
· In depth knowledge of PLCs, Siemens would be a bonus.
· Excellent fault finding skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply using the link or send a copy of your CV to my email email@example.com