Reference Number: JO-2107-472646_3
Entry-Level Medical Science Liaison
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Medical Science Liaison – Cardiology
Salary: Competitive package
Are you an Physician, medic or PhD graduate with strong experience in Cardiology?
We are excited to be working the MSL position covering the UK, offering a perfect opportunity for somebody to enter the Pharmaceutical industry as a Cardiovascular expert and start developing themselves within a Biopharmaceutical leader in this field.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Enhancing the company’s image as an advocate of medical advancement using your knowledge of product, disease state and product pipeline.
- Maintaining a clinical knowledge of treatment trends including current strategies as well as maintaining knowledge of competitors.
- Participate in medical education for healthcare professionals through presentations in medical meetings.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical investigators and providers at academic and non-academic settings.
Requirements to apply:
- Life Science degree (PhD, PharmD or MD degree)
- Cardiology experience (particularly in Lipid/Diabetes) required.
- Credibility with Clinician & Health System personnel KOL’s
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now – or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV to discuss further.