Reference Number: JO-2006-450567
Equipment Validation Specialist
Job Type: Contract
6 month contract
Pay circa 50/Hour
A leading pharmaceutical business based in the Merseyside area are looking for a Validation Specialist to join their business. This individual will work across a number of projects working on equipment and cleaning validation alongside some CSV work.
The role will involve:
– Performing and coordinating validation activities across the laboratory and manufacturing environments.
– Involved in commissioning, qualification and validation activities across manufacturing, packaging and laboratories.
– Writing and executing validation lifecycle documents including URS, DQ, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ and PPQ.
The successful Validation Specialist will have:
– A strong cGMP background with strong experience in the pharmaceutical or biologics industries
– A broad background in pharmaceutical validation
– Previous experience of generating and executing IQ, OQ, PQ on GMP equipment.
– Exposure to CSV and IT systems
If this sounds like the ideal next step please apply online, any queries can be directed to Kimberley Warren on 07900981267.