Reference Number: JO-2107-472838_4
Job Type: Permanent
eTMF Specialist / Senior Associate eTMF
Salary: Circa 40k plus benefits
We have are looking for a eTMF Specialist to join a growing, global pharmaceutical company. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous TMF experience to join a developing business who are going through a significant period of growth within their TMF function. You will be a key member of this global team and will contribute significantly to improving processes and procedures.
- Assist in the set up and maintenance of TMF/eTMF
- Review and prepare TMF/eTMF for both internal and external audits
- Receiving and filing all study documentation from clinical project teams
- Log essential data into an internal tracking system
- Creation of checklists and daily quality control schedules
- Liaise with global study personnel
- Must have demonstrated experience in TMF/eTMF within a pharma or CRO environment
- Experience in TMF system Veeva Vault.
- Good understanding of clinical development, including regulatory documents and requirements and ICH and GCP guidelines.
- Life Science degree, or equivalent industry experience
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0118 952 2793.