Reference Number: JO-2211-505637
Expert Scientific Writer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
6 month contract
Fully Remote Based
Offering up to £300.00 Per Day PAYE DOE
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with a leader in the pharmaceutical sector who are looking for two Expert Scientific Writers to join their established team. Managing assigned Medical Communication deliverables the successful candidate will be supporting projects including manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide sets, satellite symposia content, congress or advisory board reports, publication planning and medical education materials for internal medical and/or clinical teams.
Key Responsibilities include;
– Demonstrate a command of assigned therapeutic areas and expertise with assigned products.
– Research and write original content for publications activities (primary and secondary manuscripts, review articles, abstracts, posters), slide presentations and other materials based on direction and materials supplied by customers.
– Prepare meeting materials for satellite symposia (agenda, slide content, speaker briefings etc.), and reports from advisory boards and other internal or external meetings.
– Develop content that is scientifically accurate, evidence-based, grammatically accurate, referenced using appropriate sources, and consistent with quality standards for author review, customer review as appropriate, and scientific peer review.
– As needed, perform quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above-mentioned documents to meet customer expectations.
– Clearly communicate medical scientific concepts in a condensed, audience-appropriate way.
– Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
– Minimum of a Life Sciences degree or equivalent
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in medical communications.
– Medical writing experience.
– Good understanding of industry work processes for publications.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
– Excellent written and oral English
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your up to date CV to Sophie.email@example.com.