Reference Number: JO-2002-446587
Rate: £45,000 – 55,000
Job Type: Contract
An outstanding opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a global R&D company who invest in the science behind medicine. Support and work closely with the Finance Business Partner. Work with FBP to ensure timely and accurate recording of budgets and actuals, providing confidence and visibility that the financials correctly reflect the progress and spend variance of approved budgets.
Rate: £45,000 – £55,000
Duration: 6 month FTC
• Support the FBP with the budget process in R&D
• Liaise with MINT Shared Service Finance and R&D IACs at month- and year-end to collate and review R&D costs
• Support IAC billing queries, including working with FBP to properly determine project direct accruals
• Point of contact for financial coding queries from the business
• Provide support to FBP on Project Foundation as and when needed
• Work with FBP to support collection and collation of data for Project Malta as needed
• Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice and reporting as required.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Qualified or part qualified (CIMA /ACCA /ACA)
• Strong IT knowledge of Microsoft Office advanced Excel skills
• Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
• Good problem-solving skills to address needs in a changing environment
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com or call in and speak to Ollie on 01189594990.