Reference Number: JO-2311-526591
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Role: Finance Analyst
Duration: 9 x Months
Location: London (3 days in the office, 2 remote)
Rate: £275 per day PAYE
We are partnered with one of the world’s largest e-Commerce companies, and they are looking a Finance Analyst for an exciting contract they have.
The company EU Expansion Finance team is looking for a candidate to bring their experience, talent and passion to become part of designing, building and rolling out new customer-centric expansion initiatives across Europe.
This role will support controllership functions including financial reporting, planning, and analysis to service our EU Expansion customers. In this role, you will partner with your business and the commercial and other cross-functional teams to deliver growth and financial commitments. Through insightful and data-driven analysis, you will support growth and profitability improvement initiatives and work with the cross-functional teams to understand and boost the key drivers of the business.
Key job responsibilities:
• Building out short and long-term financial plans, including topline and key operational costs projections.
• Establish, maintain and improve operating and business metrics and dashboards to improve accuracy and pace of decision making
• Partnering with business teams to calculate and understand financial trade-offs and implications of key business decisions.
• Developing end-to-end business cases and presenting recommendations to the leadership.
• Maintaining a high level of knowledge across all business areas by staying current on initiatives, challenges and opportunities.
About the team:
The EU Expansion Finance team partners with the business teams in our newer, Emerging, Marketplaces, and the geographies to which the company exports.
• Degree or relevant professional qualification in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar field (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, MBA etc)
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Advanced Excel modelling & analytical skills.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Strong analytic and communication skills, and have a passion for using data to drive business decisions.
• Deriving business insights from large volumes of data using data mining tools including proficiency in SQL, Databases and other coding mechanisms.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment.