Reference Number: JO-2402-529482
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Location – London (Hybrid working)
Duration: 9 months
Pay rate: £203.50 – £244.00 per day PAYE
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30
The client seeks a Finance Analyst to support its growing European Advertising business and analysis for Video. The client is breaking fresh ground and pioneering a crucial platform for future growth. They are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions.
The candidate will be an experienced and highly motivated individual who will assist with financial controllership and analytical insights on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. They will conduct in depth analysis to uncover opportunities or risks and help advise leadership across input metrics and strategic initiatives. The role will work closely with sales and product teams.
This role requires an individual with exceptional analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, strong partnership skill and a strategic thinker. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Financial controllership, reporting and planning.
• Build reports to provide Analytical insights on input metrics and strategic initiatives. Delivering actionable insights and recommendations. Responsible for weekly & monthly reporting to business partners and deep dive into relevant insights
• Reporting and tracking against relevant initiatives – Tracking and measurement.
• Collaboration with sales and product teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce or similar discipline with analytical bias.
• Advanced Excel modelling and SQL skills.
• Comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
• Experience with statistical analysis, financial analysis and customer/product segmentation.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.