Reference Number: JO-2006-451216
Job Type: Permanent
HR Business Partner – Finance
An outstanding opportunity at a dynamic technology company based in London, who are continuing to build their office in the UK. They are currently looking for a Talent and HR Business Partner to join them on permanent basis to guide and mentor the business leaders in areas of Talent, Talent acquisition and HR. The ideal candidate would come from a tech background and have experience with hands-on recruitment
1. Work in close partnership with HR Partners and supporting teams, exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues.
2. Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
3. Proactively assess team and employee development needs, deliver feedback/recommendations and implement appropriate solutions.
4. Integrate and partner with other cross functional teams including Learning & Development, Compensation benefits, HR Information Service, recruitment etc., to inform the design and implementation of People programs.
5. Provide expertise to business processes implications, mentor/guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
6. Manage the overall Performance Summary Cycle process.
7. Ongoing management and facilitate of organizational structure and policy design. Team visioning and support of team through organizational change and growth.
8. Act as company culture ambassador, fostering diversity and inclusion.
1. 6+ years experience in HR functions
2. Experience with coaching at the manager level, focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
3. Demonstrated project management, organisational change management experience and experience to drive programs independently.
4. Analytical minded, possess data management experience and experience translating data findings into useful implications.
5. Good interpersonal communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization.
6. Experience in adapting work style to fit the needs of the teams.
7. Knowledge of the technology or Internet business.
8. Experience helping global organizations scale.
9. BA/BS degree or equivalent years of HR related experience.
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Philip via email on Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0118 959 4990