Reference Number: JO-2401-528397
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Duration: 9 months
Pay rate: £350-£400 per day
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
• Seeking a Finance Manager with a passion for process improvement, business partnering and stakeholder management to support our EU Middle Mile transportation network, ATS.
• Continuously innovating on behalf of customers to deliver a larger selection, faster, and at lower prices.
• In this role, you will drive profitability and customer experience by directly influencing the development, planning, and execution of our transportation network
• You will be working closely with finance leaders, business partners and stakeholders to optimize cost whilst improving the customer experience. You are a person who enjoys operating in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
• You are able to process complex and, at times, ambiguous data, identifying and addressing key risks and helping operations to develop efficient customer centric solutions.
• You will have a proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities, proactively and clearly communicating with key stakeholders, driving projects independently, and successfully delivering within the agreed timelines.
• High Volume Event Strategy Partner with the business to deliver an standardised, integrated, E2E model which ensures delivering for our customers whilst delivering on cost
• Labour Strategy Support projects and initiatives through robust financial analysis of ROI and be able to form a view and challenge the business.
• Two fields of primary deliverables – working on lessons learnt from peak, delivering on improvement in processes to be better aligned/ set-up for the next high volume/peak event.
• Lots of business partnering, working on improvements, partnering with long term labour strategy team to make sure what how they are planning their capacity + having the right number of people at the right costs.
• 6+ years of finance or a related analytical field experience
• 6+ years of building financial and operational reports/data sets that inform business decision-making experience –
• 6+ years of creating process improvements with automation and analysis experience
• 6+ years of identifying incomplete or inaccurate data, identifying the root cause and creating/implementing an escalation plan experience
• Experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results