Reference Number: JO-2309-523286
Finance System Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Finance System Analyst
Duration: 12 months
Location: Marlow (Hybrid working – 3 days a week in the office)
Pay rate: Up to £64,200 per annum
• To develop and improve the Global Financial Planning tool with the supervision of the Senior Finance Manager Systems.
• Responsible for running maintenance tasks of the Global system for planning and reporting and providing training to all new users
• Serves as developer and trainer helping implementing system solutions that advance the financial planning platform Longview.
• Works collaboratively with technology and business groups to conceive, design, engineer, and implement data, software, and technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems.
• Investigates, identifies and implements state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains in own function and throughout multiple business areas.
• Contributes to advancement of technology in area of expertise.
• Develops productive collaborations and communications with other groups across multiple disciplines.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Architect, design, develop and implement Longview Aesthetics Globally [$6B USD Business]:
• Works closely with Senior Finance Manager
• Supports Symbol/dimension management, metadata design/maintenance, and data validation processes as part of Financial Planning Systems.
• Works with management to further develop forecasting tools (i.e. Longview) to satisfy business requirements.
• Develops technical design specifications and analyze data to create data structures, dimensions, and measures.
• Develops Longview processes, procedures and rules for building enterprise wide planning applications.
• Data Modeling, design and implementation based on best practices and recognized standards.
• Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
2. Data Validation in Longview [SAP,BPC, HFM, BIP]
• Validate AGN data and accuracy in Longview
• Identify source of variance root cause
• Month End / LBE / LRP / Budget cycles
3. Finance Business Partnership Training:
• Train AGN users to use Longview
• Automate business processes
• Bachelor’s Degree B.S. or B.A. in Business (Accounting/Finance) Preferred although not essential. Qualified by experience candidates will also be considered.
• 3+ years of finance/accounting experience. Preferably gained in FP&A setting
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities (across different time zones) to achieve results and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of finance systems and business processes essential.
• SAP Business Objects, SAP ECC, Teams and Excel, Power BI, Python, Java will be preferred although not essential.