Reference Number: JO-2103-464177
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Cardiovascular Franchise Head / Commercial Lead (Blockbuster product)
Package: Enquire within
Location: West of London (flexible) – must be based in the UK/have full right to work
Leading a cross-functional commercial team within a high pressured, demanding environment with huge rewards.
**Please Read before applying**
It is important to note that besides the job specification below, the successful candidate will have the following credentials:
> A people manager – it is fundamental that this person has a primary focus on their teams development
> Experience having managed blockbuster products from a commercial perspective
> An agile marketing, multi-channel enthusiast with both operational/strategic experience
On behalf of our top20 pharma client, we are looking for a team lead and agile marketing enthusiast who can be commercially responsible for a multi-billion-pound blockbuster product.
Major Tasks and responsibilities:
1) Understand the competitive cardiovascular marketplace
2) Be a champion for the team of ~10 beneath you, coach, develop and lead those internally
3) Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform vision, strategy, features, and prioritization – ultimately delivering strategic and operational brand plans to support defined brand objectives
4) Develop, own, and execute the product strategy/roadmap
5) Manage external agencies to develop adapted global campaigns for UK marketplace and ensure sales force is engaged to effectively implement campaigns
6) Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities/risks.
7) Effectively manage a multi-million promotional budget
8) Support the Business Manager in the strategic planning process to define longer term strategic roadmap for the anticoagulation franchise in the UK
9) Forecasting and phasing of budget and sales targets
10) Turn data insights into marketing products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer
11) Apply Agile principles to develop the digital marketing channel engagement strategy and tactics
Who you are?
A track record of successful people-centric leadership is required
A proven commercial/marketing specialist (within CV is preferable)
Solid product launch experience (within the UK is preferable)
Experience in anti-coagulation or the cardiovascular field of medicine is preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Contact Tom Hancox of CPL on 0207 822 1710, firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn.
Know somebody you could recommend? We operate a 250 referral scheme so get in touch!