Reference Number: JO-2002-446706
Global Digital Health Commercial Director
Job Type: Contract
Title: Global digital health commercial director
Location: Walton Oaks, Surrey
Start: ASAP, 6 months contract
Rate: Negotiable, depending on experience
Reporting to: Global Digital Health Commercialization Team Lead
A multinational pharmaceutical corporation are looking to hire global digital health commercial director to work in their Surrey office. In this role you will work closely with the product owners and client partners within the client’s digital space to build and execute commercialization plans for our priority digital products.
My client strives to drive improved health outcomes and patient experiences the digital products they are building or partnering with are becoming increasingly complex. To ensure maximum impact and scale of their priority digital products such as their digital Companions each will require a strong commercialization plan for the lifecycle of the product. This includes everything from planning how to capture and demonstrate clinical, humanistic and economic value prelaunch, to market access strategy and then ongoing growth in usage through digital marketing tactics.
You will be working within a small team of colleagues with marketing and market access experience, the planning director will drive activation and scale of these digital products across the business, accountable for delivering forecasted patient value. This is a brand-new team for my client and an exciting opportunity to drive significant patient impact from the work you do as well as play a critical role in us achieving our Bold move to win the digital race in pharma.
• In partnership with my client’s Digital cross functional teams forecast the potential patient impact for each priority product across different markets during early stage development.
• Work closely with Medical resource to produce a data generation strategy that can demonstrate the clinical, humanistic and economic impact of our portfolio of digital products on a health system to ensure we have evidence to support effective commercialization.
• In partnership with PHI, build and execute market access strategies for our portfolio of digital products in partnership with target markets including stakeholder mapping, messaging, health economic impact, workflow/patient journey integration to help ensure early adoption.
• Lead the development and execution of comprehensive marketing plans to support the commercialization of the portfolio of digital products, leading material development, advocacy plans, product support strategies, educational programmes, change management plans and digital marketing tactics to drive awareness and engagement.
• Act as the SME supporting global brand teams around the development and commercialization of top quality impactful digital products to support patients. Champion design thinking, patient and HCP co-creation and robust evidence-based decision making to ensure my client has a best in class digital product portfolio.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and 8+ years of related pharmaceutical or healthcare experience required with experience working in the design, build and execution of digital health tools and services
• Healthcare Industry market access and strategic marketing experience with a comprehensive knowledge of key global health system setups and how digital products could be implemented within them.
• Preferred specialist knowledge in Software Medical Device regulations, EHRs, and HCP workflows and systems to be able to spot challenges ahead and help mitigate them.
• Executive presence – ability to gain credibility with all levels of management; skills to craft and deliver presentations to, and obtain agreement from, senior management on recommendations/ideas/proposals.
• Demonstrated ability to create and implement high impact strategic plans in a large, matrixed organization
• Experience leading the execution of novel digital projects across complex geographies driving business and patient impact
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to stay abreast and incorporate industry and digital customer engagement trends into plans
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to indirectly influence key partners and stakeholders
• Demonstrated strong cross-functional working skills and able to deliver stretching results through others in matrix complex working situations, influencing without authority
• Provide the primary groups or key role(s) that this role will interact with as a regular part of the role responsibilities. Include any external interactions as appropriate.
• My clients Digital Client Partners both for the Global brands and the Countries, Product Owners and DSE Team
• My clients Digital CX, Digital, Design and Innovation Lab Colleagues
• Global brand team Directors & Senior Brand Managers as well as local country brand leads
• HCP & Engagement Centre (GCO)
• Country Commercial & Sales leaders
• Financial Accountability
• Indicate the Average Budget or Revenue accountability, as applicable.
• Managing projects and budgets $+1m
• Indicate the typical number of Colleagues managed; include direct & indirect reports and matrix responsibility. Note if direct reports are people managers or individual contributors. Indicate additional resources (i.e. contingent workers) managed, as applicable.
• Matrix team leader working with the other leaders and their teams within the function, also will manage some contingent workers
Clinical professionals are working directly with the client, if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below;
+44(0)207 822 1710
We offer a £250 referral scheme on candidates that have been placed, know anyone?