Reference Number: JO-2102-462894
Global Patient Experience and Solutions Manager
Job Type: Contract
Location: East London
Job title: Global Patient Experience and Solutions Manager
Client: Multinational Pharmaceutical Client
Required: MUST HAVE PHARMA EXPERIENCE
Type: 12 Months contract
CPL are working closely with a multinational pharmaceutical client to recruit a Global Patient Experience and Solutions Manager.
Global Patient Experiences & Solutions (GPXS) team is focused on elevating exceptional Oncology patient programs so that more countries and more patients can benefit than ever before. The GPXS team uses the clients Biopharmaceuticals Group’s (PBG) collective advantage to theirs brands, and people a competitive advantage with the work they do.
The team sits at the global level and works in close collaboration with the local marketers to gain a unique perspective on the capabilities and cultural components needed, enabling them to build a strong marketing culture, enhance capabilities, and provide resources for marketers based on what they need to deliver business results.
- GPXS Engagement Manager would lead various workstreams within the existing program in Oncology and support GPXS patient programs in the pipeline.
- Interacting with cross-functional colleagues globally in US, UK as well as other markets around the world
- Ability to demonstrate patient-centric mindset to guide how to best serve patients via building, buying, or partnering to co-create solutions
- Champion a culture of execution and marketing excellence and GPXS guiding principles by working with the client’s subject matter experts (internal/external) to source and deliver the optimal content and program resources
- Performance measured by marketing communities’ engagement, use/adoption of new resources for markets and supporting GPXS internal and external activities
- Thought partner within GPXS team: demonstrated strategic thinking ability and analytical with an eye for detail
- Oversee Community of Practice to pull through GPXS strategies and set global marketing community capability priorities
- Create innovative ways to meet market needs, position and execute on roles as Connector and thought partner for markets
- Responsible for GPXS budget and financials including tracking spend, raising POs and managing SOWs for external support
- Analyze & enhance program metrics and optimize program in-market implementation guidance as needed and globally appropriate
- Conduct all activities and make decisions that are in accordance with Company policies & SOPs, & global regulatory guidelines
- 8+ years of broad pharmaceutical experience with a minimum of 3 years of marketing/commercial experience
- Experience working within a global team, with multi-geography remit.
- BA/BS required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and demonstrate leadership with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated results in buy-in from senior leadership level
- Innovative, agile and solution driven mindset and a level of comfort with ambiguity
CPL are working directly with the client if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below.
m: 075 3548 0796
We offer a £250 referral scheme on candidates that have been placed, know anyone?