Reference Number: JO-2105-468947
Global Regulatory Lead (EU)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Global Regulatory Lead
Location: Home-based in the UK or Europe
Salary: Up to 80,000 per annum, dependant on experience
CPL Life Sciences are collaborating with a pharmaceutical company to hire a Global regulatory lead who has experience working with centralized procedure applications. In this role you will work within the companys product development team, contributing to activities from pre-clinical through to clinical studies and initial registration. Collaborating with cross-functional global project teams for new product introductions and providing strategic advice.
- Developing innovative regulatory strategies for assigned projects.
- Communicating with key health authorities & lead meetings with authorities
- Lead marketing authorizations for EU and support other global markets.
- Reviewing and contributing to submissions during development
- Ensuring successful NDA and MAA filings and guide cross-functional global project teams for the content and preparation of submissions.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline
- 7+ years experience working within regulatory affairs, must have recent experience submitting applications via the centralized procedure.
- Experience working with EU as a minimum, global experience highly advantageous.
- A keen interest in scientific advances that impact healthcare product development and regulations
- Experience of working effectively across multinational/cultural environments.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details please email your CV toCharlie.harris@CPL.comor call Charlie Harris on 01189 522797
Remember if this role is not suitable for you please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you 250 in vouchers of your choice.