Reference Number: JO-1910-440137
Google Analytics Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Google / Digital Analytics Specialist Contract, Pharma, Marlow
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a leading pharmaceutical organisation, why not apply for this role today?
The Multichannel team work closely with UK & Ireland marketing and medical education teams in delivering digital campaign activity, the ongoing maintenance and development of the companys Medical Cloud website and driving all other digital initiatives and innovation.
In this new role as Google / Digital Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for advanced implementations of Google Analytics, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations across web and email, and providing reporting, dashboards and education to improve digital marketing initiatives.
– Work closely with our regional EMEA team to ensure the UK is well represented in the EMEA digital analytics strategy. Identifying opportunities for partnering on key initiatives and leveraging EMEA activity at a local level
– Assist the Multichannel team in designing a strategic roadmap for digital analytics to help achieve the UK Multichannel and Therapy Area digital and sales objectives
– Lead on the delivery of the digital analytics roadmap, adopting an agile/phased approach to delivery
– Develop a deep understanding of the current analytics platforms for web and email, including Eloqua, Veeva, Google Analytics, Qlik Sense, Hotjar and Similarweb
– Produce analytics audit reports for corrective or advanced GA tracking and data collection architectures
– Provide instruction on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking and work with web agencies to assist with tag governance
– Provide guidance to Multichannel and IT to produce marketing dashboards via Qlik Sense and Google Analytics
– Integrate any new social and digital channels into the reporting infrastructure
– Educate stakeholders on the importance of online measurement & provide best practice guidance to the Multichannel team for technical aspects of analytics
– Identify reporting requirements; assessing the impact of website changes on existing metrics and reports; collaborating with web agencies and internal IT teams to understand the data sources available and to implement the reporting requirements, ensuring the accuracy and validity of data
– Utilize a range of inputs from web and email analytics to provide internal stakeholders with information about how companys digital presence is performing so that they can make future enhancement/optimization decisions
– Report on Therapy Area campaign performance, including accurate and actionable insights and optimisation recommendations
– Use analytics to analyse the customer experience online, establishing digital benchmarks of success and providing relevant reporting and insights to meet or exceed those benchmarks
– Bachelors degree desirable but not essential
– Web analytics you will need proven experience working with online data, analysis, reporting and tag management (Google Analytics is essential, Qlik Sense beneficial)
– Client facing you are a great communicator, with the ability to talk with internal stakeholders at all levels
– You have a passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
– SQL knowledge, Google Tag Manager & Qlik sense [or equivalent e.g. Tableau/Google data studio)
– Advanced Qlik sense [or equivalent e.g. Tableau/Google data studio]
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / email@example.com
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.