Reference Number: JO-1905-430838_3
Graduate Training Academy
Job Type: Permanent
Are you a recent Life Sciences Graduate looking for a career in Clinical Research?
Are you keen on learning new skills which could kick start a life changing career?
Are you interested in working with an award-winning company offering FREE TRAINING?
If you answered ‘yes’, then our fully funded training course is for you! Here at Clinical Professionals we launched our Graduate Training Academy in 2015 and since then we have helped over 200 graduates into the work place and beyond.
Our training course is designed specifically for graduates looking to embark on a career in the life science sector, specifically away from the Laboratory and into office based clinical trial related roles, therefore we believe that training and professional development is key to supporting you.
Once you have completed our training course, we would strive to place you with one of our many clients ranging from Top 10 Pharma’s to start-up Biotechs, medical technology and device companies, and more. We would work with you exclusively in finding roles from clinical trials to data management, which can be the career gateway to manager and director level roles. Once placed, we would continue to invest in you, through regular communication and depending on contract on-going training and personal development.
Overview of the course
- History of clinical trials and the life cycle of a compound
- Clinical trial terminology and design
- Ethics, morals and the importance of subjects/patients
- Regulatory affairs and Ethics Committees: an overview of their role, and the submission and approval process
- Good Clinical Practise (ICH-GCP)
- Trial Master File and Essential Documents, with emphasis on the informed consent form and process, protocol and Investigator’s Brochure
- Patient recruitment and retention
- Drug supplies, patient safety, trial Documentation, monitoring and study close out
- Quality assurance, audit and inspection
- Interview and CV preparation
The success of our training academy has enabled us to expand our academy through Scientific Academy and MSL Academy. We have won multiple industry awards, are CPD accredited, as well as being Science Council champion. So, when you work with us, you know you are getting the best training and skill set as well as support.
- BSc, BA 2:1 or above; we accept a wide range of course subjects including Life Science related degrees (Biology, Chemistry, Medicine, Pharmacology or a mix, etc.), Engineering or Device Technology related degrees, Computer, Data Science or Data Automation related degrees, Economics, Statistics, Data or Mathematics related degrees and/or MSc in any of the above related fields
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion for a career in the sector
- Willing to learn
- Able to work alone or in a team
- Able to show commitment
Location of Role: Various, Berkshire
How to apply – If you would like to register for Clinical Professionals’ Graduate Training Academy, please email email@example.com with your name, CV and phone number, and a member of our team will be in touch.