Reference Number: JO-2002-446882
Head of Regulatory (EU)
Rate: £140,000 – 150,000
Job Type: Permanent
Head of Regulatory (Europe)
Salary: Up to £150,000 per annum + Benefits packaged (Experience dependant)
Job reference: JO-2002-446882
We’re collaborating with a Global pharmaceutical organisation to support the recruitment of a Head of Regulatory to cover the European portfolio. In this position you will be responsible for matrix managing a team of over 90 employees as well as having full overview of the company portfolio.
• Lead EU Central Regulatory Affairs Submissions Teams
• Lead and manage regional integration activities associated with acquisitions and any associated re-modelling of Regulatory Affairs within the EU Region
• Provide leadership in obtaining and maintaining branded and generic marketing authorisations for products in designated EU and non-EU territories
• Maintain alignment with Head of Strategy & Policy Europe on submission strategy and product launch activities
• Cover lifecycle states: development, submission, approval and post-approval. Perform any other regulatory activities as required to support company strategy.
• 12+ years Regulatory Affairs experience. 5 of with must be within a leadership position
• Extensive experience covering both pre and post approval activities
• Must have a relevant life sciences degree
• Extensive experience working with European markets
• Must be confident and have prior experience managing a large team
If you are interested in this role or would like more details please email your CV to Charlie.email@example.com or call Charlie Harris on 01189 522797
Remember if this role is not suitable for you please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.