Reference Number: JO-2003-447633
Job Type: Contract
Location: Surrey (flexible working)
Rate: £16 – £18 per hour
Length of contract: 24 months
Top global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey with a strong pipeline in a number of therapy areas, including Oncology, is looking for someone to join their team on a 24-month contract to in a support role.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• To support the International Developed Market and HEOR colleagues.
• To act as a point of contact and keep in touch with vendors and KOLs.
• To maintain study documentation and support the development of publications.
• To carry out Quality Control checks for studies and give support for information requests.
An ideal candidate will:
• Have an undergraduate degree in Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Epidemiology or a related field.
• Have experience working in a research organisation for example pharma, consulting or academia.
• Be competent using Microsoft Office.
This company values its internal culture and gives all its colleague the opportunity to thrive.
If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, I want to hear from you! Please send your CV to Rhianna.firstname.lastname@example.org