Reference Number: JO-2003-447222
Job Type: Contract
An opportunity has arisen for a HEOR Associate to join one of the world’s premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 170 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Rate: £16 – £18 (PAYE or Umbrella only)
Duration: 24 months
• Support IDM team for process related activities in the development of study protocols and IDM projects.
• Complete Quality Control check of protocols for studies lead by International Developed Markets (IDM).
• Maintain study documentation on the company systems.
• QC of materials from vendors where appropriate.
• Provide support for the development of publications – act as point of contact for the publication tracking software for IDM sponsored publications.
• General Support for HEOR Directors as and when required.
• Act as point of contact for the Eliquis RWD study tracker – a tracking database that captures details of Eliquis studies throughout the globe.
• Track and update budget for projects funded by IDM HEOR and maintain entries on Portfolio on demand system.
• Track and follow up with vendors and KOL on invoice submissions.
• Initiate, track and manage compliance process for engaging with KOLs on the online internal system.
• Act as point of contact for contracting and follow up with vendors and KOLs for information requests.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Undergraduate degree in health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology or related field Preferred.
• Post graduate qualification in health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology or related field Experience.
• Previous experience in research organization eg academia, consulting, pharma.
• Relevant experience in consulting or pharma company HEOR or related field.
• Competent use of windows office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Project management skills
• Understanding of clinical and observational study designs and analysis
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com or call in for or Ollie on 01189594990.