Reference Number: JO-2010-456309
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor with strong generalist HR experience who is looking for a role to grow into. This role will perfectly suit a passionate and driven individual who wants to increase their knowledge and take on more responsibilities.
• Supporting the work of the Senior HR Manager.
• Supporting the implementation of HR strategies.
• Building Eisai’s people capability through supporting development projects and activities.
• Talent acquisition activities.
• Liaising with the compensation and benefits team to discuss matters related to benchmarking, banding, benefits, and remuneration committee matters.
• Generalist business advice and support on HR related matters.
• Managing daily HR operations and being a point of initial contact for queries for the client group.
• Ensuring the HRMS is kept up to date and accurate.
• Managing the induction and onboarding processes.
• Any other tasks reasonably requested to ensure that the EMEA HR team supports their business colleagues in the achievement of Eisai EMEA’s business objectives.
• HR Degree or equivalent/ CIPD Level 7
• Excellent interpersonal skills – this role will be a employee facing position
• Excellent teamwork and partnership skills
• Demonstrated experience in HR supporting and guiding managers in employee relations matters.
• Proven experience of responsibility for day to day HR operational tasks.
• Ideally, experience of Human Resources gained in a life sciences context.
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Philip via email on Philip.email@example.com