Reference Number: JO-2002-445943
HR Operations – Compensation and benefits – Berlin
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation and Benefits Consultant
An outstanding opportunity at a dynamic technology company based in Berlin. They are currently looking for a Compensation and Benefits consultant to join them on permanent basis to help build policies and process for Germany and local countries.
Ideally someone from a consultation background.
• Design and delivery of compensation policies across local countries, ensuring competitiveness and equality across the business
• Analysing and optimising current compensation and benefits for local countries and regions, ensuring competitiveness and equality, and ensuring alignment with company values
• Stay up to date with local legislation and regulation, working closely with key legal stakeholders ensuring compliance with local law.
• Manage performance and salary review programs. Work closely with the central Compensation and benefits team to create policies. Communicate policies to local HRBPs.
• Provide guidance and advise to key stakeholders in developing complex compensation and incentive plans in order to achieve business goals
• Manage 3rd party relations
• Travel – 10% domestic, 20% international.
• 3-5 years of experience in compensation and benefits with consulting firms preferred
• Capable of analysing trends, surveys, and spreadsheets to determine C&B strategies.
• excellent communication skills. Communicating with employees, the HR team at large, and business heads.
• Strong presentation skills
• Confidential and ethical style, able to deal with sensitive information on a daily basis
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Philip via email on Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 118 959 4990