Reference Number: JO-2311-525685
HR Project Delivery Advisor
Job Type: Contract
Role: HR Project Delivery Advisor
Rate: Up to £195 Per Day PAYE
Duration: Contract – Until end of March 2024 – Opportunity to turn Perm depending on results.
Location: Remote – Head Office in Addlestone
Working Hours: Monday – Friday – 37.5 Hours
· The Project Delivery Advisor provides support to the establishment and on-going delivery of HR projects across HR Operations and broader HR. The role will assist in the delivery of HR initiatives which will increase efficiency, reduce costs and thus contribute to meeting overall business objectives. The role will also be supporting in the provision of professional project management expertise to support complex HR programs or change initiatives with a significant people or HR process dimension.
· The role will be part of a pool of project management resources dedicated to drive the delivery of such projects supporting HR Operations and other HR functions including HRBP’s and CoEs.
· The role will report to the Global Project Delivery Cluster Lead and will work closely with other HR Operations teams, across the broader HR function and directly with the business.
· Responsible for assisting in the delivery projects using defined approach and tools.
· Accountable for supporting Project Delivery Team in project reporting to share with appropriate stakeholders, reporting on project delivery against agreed benefits.
· Provide support to global HR teams for key strategic initiatives/projects.
· Gather and collate accurate data to support the delivery of projects that are being conducted and staffed with central resources and offer support on an ongoing basis including agreeing scope, evaluating progress / quality and managing issue resolution.
· Effectively identify and mitigate project risks to ensure they remain on track to achieve desired aims.
Ways of Working
· Work supportively and collaboratively with other HR teams.
· Build relationships and trust with internal and external customers
· Adopt a continuous improvement mind-set, identifying opportunities to improve the overall HR services further.
· Proactively interact with CoEs and HR Business Partners to understand the implications of strategies and decisions on core services and support capabilities
· Collaborate with Continuous Improvement specialists to identify opportunities to improve the service provided by HR
· Experience of working in a Shared Service Centre environment.
· Significant experience with demonstrated results in the development and implementation of a range of continuous improvement projects, including both technology and process.
· Highly trained in statistical tools.
· Extensive HR process and transaction experience.
· Knowledge of HR metrics and their applicability.
· Experience with HRIS applications and complementary HR software solutions.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management Tools and Techniques.
· Proven people management skills
Further Details Available Upon Request