Reference Number: JO-2203-488360
Human Resource Assistant
Job Type: Contract
HR / Project Assistant
An exciting opportunity at an International Pharmaceutical company for a HR / Project Assistant to come and join the team on a 11 month contract with a wonderful opportunity to build relationships and interact on an international level
This fantastic opportunity will offer you chance to be part of the wider international teams daily which in turn will give the flexibility to work outside of the usual 9-5 business hours. This international exposure will give you direct communications with all of their locations globally and your local HR Team who are based in Liverpool. For the right candidate this will be able to be a fully remote role however should you wish to work in the office there are three offices in the UK. Liverpool being the most suitable.
Location: Maidenhead Hybrid working environment
Pay rate: 17 per hour
Duration: 11 months
If you like the international environment then this is the position for you!
– Has a generalistic understanding of HR-related processes and process landscape
– Support Process innovation strategy, including documenting current state for global, regional, local processes
– Support Promapp (Process Documentation tool) training and new user experience, including, payroll & benefits
– Act as a support for SE&O, managing process workshop invitations, attendees spreadsheet
– Assist and support in HR projects, act as a project coordinator
– Is part of a global team, enjoys interacting with different countries and cultures; promotes ‘global mindset
– Performs additional duties as assigned
– Understanding of general HR practices and the HR process
– Experience in supporting project work or has worked within Tech Support or HR administration.
– Project coordination experience desirable (but not mandatory)
– Excellent prioritisation, planning and organisational skills
– Ability to multi-task and work across projects
– Analytic skills
– Clear and effective communication
– Presentation skills
– Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Please apply by sending your CVs to chanel.rae@CPL.com