Reference Number: JO-2401-528490
Import & Export Planning Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Import & Export Planners Supervisor
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 – Experience Dependant
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
A global Pharmaceuticals organisation, with offices based in Chesterfield are urgently recruiting for a Supervisor of their Import and Export planners to join their on a permanent basis. This is an outstanding opportunity at a highly respected organisation, working closely across multiple functions of the business.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Perform and encourage effective processing of orders within business expectations.
- All activities must be managed to be within business guidelines & policies, meeting all legal, regulatory, and quality requirements in line with any accredited systems and best practice.
- Provide the external interface within international customer base and coordinate with internal departments to provide an exceptional service.
- Coordinate the processing of orders and returned / replacement goods utilizing business systems.
- Supporting systems with accurate data entry by adhering to key directives and standards.
- 5 Years’ Logistics or Supply Chain experience with a customer service element.
- Knowledge of applying international trade compliance to processes
- Leadership skills & training to accomplish results against business goals through the team.
- Computer skills in the latest MS Office suite including word and excel.
- Strong organisational and communications skills.
Further details are available upon request