Reference Number: JO-1911-440231
(Influenza) Senior Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
TITLE: Senior Marketing Manager (Vaccines)
COMPANY INTRO – Our client is a global leader in influenza vaccines, specializing in a very niche area. They are heavily investing into their Munich office in order to attract a wider talent pool of pharmaceutical industry professionals. They are a relatively young company, but have a strong financial background and a long existing heritage in the vaccine market. The client have described them self’s as a fast passed, agile environment, with a startup / entrepreneurial mindset.
AREA: As the senior marketing manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, development and execution of the seasonal influenza marketing and channel strategy for the entire German market.
– 5 + years pharmaceutical marketing experience in the German Market
– Qualification as pharmaceutical rep (‘Pharmareferent’) or similar (knowledge according to §75 AMG)
– experience of launching new products
– knowledge of German vaccination market
– Fluent in German and English
– ability to lead a team
– ability to work cross functionally across different business unit
– Lead the strategy, development and execution of the seasonal influenza marketing and channel strategy for the entire German market.
– Strategic Planning and Budget preparation, new product launches, flu value proposition by channel.
– Contribute to operational excellence and innovation to create a competitive advantage with product and services and expand their presence in the German market
If you are interested and would like to discuss this role in further detail please contact: Korey Coffey at email@example.com OR call +44(0)0207-8221710