Reference Number: JO-2103-464891
Junior Clinical PM
Rate: £48,000 – 50,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Junior Clinical Project Manager
Salary: Up to 50,000 + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior CRA/Lead CRA to join a dynamic CRO based in London. You will work closely with the Clinical Project Managers to ensure the successful delivery of multiple trials on time and on budget. The successful applicant will be required to take full accountability for all site level activity on a daily basis.
– Serve as main point of contact for all study related queries and resolve any issues
– Represent Clinical Site at all Study team meetings (including sponsor visits and kick off
– Monitor and report on study progress and adherence to ICH – GCP compliance
– Provide guidance and mentoring to clinical site staff to ensure adherence to SOPs and
– Ensure that all study related documents are prepared within agreed timelines and filed
appropriately within the site ISF.
– Lead and coordinate the development and content of study specific training for site
– 3+ years’ independent monitoring experience
– Site level leadership experience
– Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
– CRO background preferred
– Vendor management experience
– Strong leadership skills
– Ability to interpret and deliver on study protocols
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to work for a fast-paced company and would like to progress your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information.