Reference Number: JO-2401-527932
KAM – Cardiovascular
Job Type: Permanent
Key Account Manager – Cardiovascular
Product: Used to treat cardiovascular disease and to improve treatment for related events including strokes and heart attacks.
Territory: South West – Cornwall, Devon & Somerset
All applicants must hold a full driving license and live on-territory.
Based with a growing and ambitious pharmaceutical company, this Key Account Manager role is an exciting opportunity for anyone based in the South West, looking to drive business growth and support patients within the Cardiovascular space.
Core objectives within the role will be to:
– Develop & implement business plans for key accounts across the territory to maximise the potential for business growth.
– Drive formulary applications for the product, and further more patient pull-through.
– Work cross-functionally with Market Access teams – from a Sales perspective, ensure that there is an optimal environment for product market access.
– Identify core customers, KOLs & stakeholders and consequently build and develop relationships so as to drive sales and brand uptake.
It is essential that applicants can demonstrate Cardiovascular experience, in addition to a track record of success within pharmaceutical sales.
Other key requirements include:
– ABPI qualification.
– Proven experience of gaining formulary status for products in addition to a commercial mindset and drive to achieve targets.
– Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence decision-making and build relationships with core customers.
Please apply via this advert or email Natalie Robson at Cpl Life Sciences on firstname.lastname@example.org ideally with an updated version of your CV attached.
We look forward to hearing from you.