Reference Number: JO-2401-527931
Job Type: Permanent
Key Account Manager – Neurology
• Secondary care
• Multiple Sclerosis product
Territory: North East England & the East Coast of Scotland
Please note that you must hold a full driving license and live on-territory to be considered for this role.
We are currently working with an industry leading pharmaceutical organisation who have a new opening available for an experienced Hospital Representative or Key Account Manager to join a high-performing team.
The product was launched 2.5 years ago and is currently performing very well in the market too and so, as a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing business plans in order to drive further sales across the territory.
This role will be an excellent match for you if you can demonstrate:
• Strong secondary care sales experience which is an essential requirement.
• Experience of working in Multiple Sclerosis – wider Neurology/Neuroscience experience will also be considered.
• A track record of success within pharmaceutical sales.
• The ability to efficiently build, develop and maintain relationships with core customers.
To apply, please submit your CV via this advertisement or email email@example.com for further information too.