Reference Number: JO-2111-479493
Job Type: Permanent
Oncology Launch Marketing Professionals WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Job title: Launch Lead
Location: Central London
Must be experience in launching Oncology products in the UK market to be considered for this role.
Cpl Life Sciences have partnered with a Japanese pharma client to urgently hire a launch lead to promote a blockbuster product working as part of a JV with a top ten pharma company.
My client is preparing for an Oncology drug launch into the UK market and as a company they are a major attraction and a quick look at impartial predictions of both their CV & Oncology portfolios will illustrate that; back in December 2020 they moved to a brand new state of the art offices too, although they have a flexible remote working pattern in the business.
Cpl Life Sciences are partnered to facilitate the recruitment process for this hire, therefore we are seeking a highly skilled marketing professional with EXTENSIVE recent ONCOLOGY launch experience in the UK market to lead this role
Overall accountability and responsibility for the launch preparation.
- Is accountable for the design and implementation of the launch plan.
- Works within a matrix to lead the cross-functional launch team.
- Responsible for steering cross-functional and affiliate launch preparation.
Responsible for implementing the Launch strategy (including pricing together with market access)
- Drive the implementation of the brand positioning by the different functions.
- Drive the implementation of the brand value proposition.
- Define clear marketing tactics for the launch communicating the brand single minded proposition.
Ensures readiness of the organisation to launch according to plan
- Drive country Launch Plan according to defined launch with all timelines and deliverables.
- Presents Launch Readiness Assessment to Steering Committee for challenge and agreement
- Drives progress of the launch plan and ensure readiness in a quality and timely manner
- Owns accountability for overall readiness.
- Significant experience of launching ONCOLOGY brands in the UK market
- Previous success of influencing and leading teams without direct line management responsibility.
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects to challenging timeframes, with internal and external teams.
- Commercial experience, ideally in healthcare (and/or consumer goods)
- Experience of effective budget management and making investment decisions.
- Good communication and strong social skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software products.
- Full driving licence.
- ABPI qualified.
- Degree level education (or equivalent), preferably life sciences.
- Hands-on proactive approach and accountability
- Previous experience working as a pharmaceutical sales representative.
- Experience of managing multiple brands at the same time including portfolio planning and investment decisions.
- CIM qualified.
- MBA qualified.
- Broader line management experience across related functions for example, sales management.
- Development of a broad network of professional contacts both in the UK and other international markets.
CPL are working directly with the client if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below.
m: 075 3548 0796