Reference Number: JO-2107-471861
Lead CRA/Clinical Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Senior Clinical Site Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Home-Based (UK Wide)
Salary : Up to 51,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus 9%
Are you a Senior/Lead CRA with experience of working directly for a sponsor?
Would you like to work for a global pharmaceutical company?
Would you like a CRA role with reduced monitoring?
We are currently working with a market leading, globally renowned, pharmaceutical company to recruit a number of Senior Clinical Site Managers/Senior or Lead CRAs to join their team on a permanent basis. You will act as the primary contact for assigned trials and have oversight of all site activities.
– Management of all site level activities
– Participate in site feasibility and site initiation visits
– Execute site initiation and start-up, preparation and conduct of site monitoring (including
remote monitoring), site management, site/study close-out activities according to SOPs
– Support site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning
– implementation of analytical risk based monitoring model
– Training and mentoring of site personnel
– Track site budgets and payments
– Independent monitoring experience directly with a sponsor or via an outsourced FSP
– Experience of risk-based monitoring activities
– Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines as well as local laws and regulations
– Experience of mentoring junior CRAs
– Life Sciences degree required
Do you meet the above requirements?
If so, the successful applicants will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus alongside other benefits to include home-based working. You will also have the opportunity to work as part of a well-known, global organisation.
If you would like to make a formal application, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 01189594990 for more information.