Reference Number: JO-2311-526396
Lead Quality MES – Manufacturing Execution Systems
Job Type: Permanent
Our client a Prestigious Medical Device Manufacture with a track record of innovation and development, who develops and manufactures leading-edge monitoring systems, for use in both home and hospital settings.
The site manufactures significant volumes annually and has also been instrumental in the research, development and manufacture of the next generation Monitoring Systems.
They have an exciting opportunity for an MES Lead to join their manufacturing and R&D facility Oxfordshire where the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a small team of MES engineers.
Key Responsibilities of a MES Lead
- Prioritise and co-ordinate resources ensuring department and the sites goals are achieved.
- Provide effective people leadership to all team members, including goal setting, performance reviews, development planning and performance management.
- Build and maintain effective cross functional relationships with all areas of the business.
- Maintain an appropriate balance of quality, compliance and business risk. Provide compliant yet practical solutions that minimise the impact of Quality issues
- Manage the investigation of non-conformances affecting area of responsibility, and ensure implementation of timely and effective corrective action
- Present and communicate status, report metrics, identify trends and potential issues and escalate to management any issues pertaining to non compliance or failure to achieve agree performance targets
- Ensure area of responsibility and processes are audit ready at all times and all audits are supported from a resource and information request perspective
- Maintain the quality and compliance status of associated procedures, work instructions and training materials.
- Provide divisional level support and guidance as SME for area of responsibility
To be successful, this candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in BSc/BEng scientific, engineering or related discipline and have strong project management experience. Ideally this candidate will have strong technical / validations experience.
My client is unable to offer sponsorship, so if you wish to be considered for this position you will need to have the right to work in the UK.