Reference Number: JO-2004-448715_2
Lead Responsible Person
Job Type: Permanent
Lead Responsible Person (GDP)
An established Pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor are looking to recruit a Lead Responsible Person. This individual will be a senior member of the organisation and contribute to the ongoing development of the business.
– Communicating and coordinating with MHRA Inspectorate.
– Managing GDP compliance across site as well ensuring QMS is maintained.
– Focus on the management of authorized activities and the accuracy and quality of records.
– Coordinating and promptly performing any recall operations for medicinal products
– Ensuring that all relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively.
– Hosting and reporting to regulatory inspections, client audits, supplier audits.
– Highly experienced RP with a wealth of time spent in the industry working with GDP
– Strong communication skill
– Ability to manage well and delegate as necessary
If this sounds like a match for your skills and experience please apply online.