Reference Number: JO-2102-462945_2
LIMs Tech Specialist
Rate: £48,000 – 50,000
Job Type: Contract
LIMs Technical Specialist
Salary: Up to 50k depending on experience
Fixed term Contract: 12 months
We currently have a role available for a LIMs Technical Specialist to assist with COVID-19 diagnostic testing as part of the UK government’s strategy to help patients get better and businesses safely return to work. This is your opportunity to be a part of a fantastic research team and help this unique organization.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working closely with the in-house LIMS & Data Teams to assist in delivering improvements to Laboratory operations by developing and safeguarding current and future technologies
- Supporting the laboratory in all data processing functions through data integration, analytics and LIMS systems
- Interacting with clinical LIMS Data Leads, Senior Lab Operatives, and the lab management team to utilise software opportunities to improve our end-to-end laboratory workflow and enhance standard operating procedures
- Developing workflows and interfaces between our commercial Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and our internal software platforms
- Ability to take ownership of software engineering standards, documentation, tools, methods, and testing environments
- Knowledge of LIMS & Middleware, contributing strongly to the maintenance of high-quality technical / user advice, audit trails, user lists, privileges, and systems security
In order to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please email email@example.com with your up to date CV and your current availability.