Reference Number: JO-2006-450897
Local Safety Officer
Job Type: Contract
Local Drug Safety Officer
15 Month FTC
Salary: Up to 45,000 + benefits inc 10% bonus
We have an immediate requirement for a Local Drug Safety Officer to join a reputable Berkshire based, pharmaceutical company on a 15 month FTC. This pivotal role will see the successful applicant oversee all pre and post-marketing PV activities for the company. You will also be responsible for medical information activities as well as dealing technical product complaints.
You will be joining a small an established business that has a strong “family feel” to it. You must have a strong work-ethic and be able to engage with stakeholders of all levels. The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role covering all Pharmacovigilance activities within the UK and Ireland.
Key Responsibilities Include:
– Manage all local safety reporting activities including all spontaneous reports from
– Manage the reporting of ICSRs to relevant authorities and SUSARs to ethics
– Review and distribute aggregate reports (PSURs, DSURs to competent authorities
and/or ethics committees as required
– Perform data entry into Argus for processing safety reports
– Conduct routine quality control of activities at a local level and in association with the
corporate Quality Department to ensure compliance of PV activities.
– Maintain and develop current awareness of local pharmacovigilance issues and up to
date local and international adverse event/drug reaction reporting requirements in line
You will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If this role is of interest, please call 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to email@example.com