Reference Number: JO-2310-523634
Logistic Labelling Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Great opportunity for someone with a few years experience within logistics to work for a global pharmaceutical company as a Logistic Labelling Specialist. This includes the coordination of product data as well as the safety and regulatory requirements with regard to product labelling. Creating product labels and maintaining databases is a very critical and important task.
This role is open to EU citizens willing to relocate to Visp, Switzerland (relocation assistance is provided).
German and English language is essential for this role.
-Monitoring and consulting internally in relation to changing labelling requirements.
– Identify and ensure appropriate responses or adjustments required by evolving regulatory requirements.
– Very close cooperation with the logistics teams regarding labelling to establish clarity and use of uniform standards for all products and portfolios.
– Ensuring the timely availability of labels for the site by reviewing all data in SAP, reviewing and releasing labels in SAP GLM.
– Collaborate with operations, program management, supply chain, QA, engineering, IT, and regulatory teams to ensure a compliant, efficient, and cross-functional approach to labelling.
– You have an education as a logistics specialist in the pharmaceutical industry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry or biology
– You have several years of experience in logistics, preferably in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
– They have excellent organizational skills and are enthusiastic and open-minded
– Organized way of working and strong communication skills round off your profile
– Very good knowledge of English and German is essential.
If you are interested or would like to learn more please forward your CV alongside your availability to email@example.com