Reference Number: JO-2310-524550
Job Type: Contract
initially 3 months – likely to extend
up to £21,000 salary
Standard working hours: Mon-Fri (hours between 8:00-17:00, 37.5hpw).
A fast growing Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team. They are consistently growing and they offer internal progression within the business and have exciting growth plans as a business within the next year.
• Ability to gown up and work in a cleanroom environment.
• Pick and pack raw materials destined for production in accordance with set standards.
• Ability to follow and adhere to written instruction, predominately picking lists.
• Ensure fully trained in all tasks that are assigned and highlight any personal training gaps.
• Operate transportation/lifting equipment as required.
• Carry out good house-keeping practices and maintain a clean and organised work area at all times.
• Report problems with quality, process, equipment or materials to the Warehouse Supervisor/Deputy.
• Comply with all policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements
• Ensure storage of raw materials and finished goods is in accordance with requirements and stock rotation is completed as necessary.
• Transfer materials between sites as required.
• Pick and pack customer shipments ready for dispatch ensuring any specific requirements are met (shrink-wrapping etc.)