Reference Number: JO-2106-471344
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Job Type: Permanent
Contract Length – 12 Month
Have you ever wanted to contribute to a global effort to improve world health? To know at the end of the day that your work has helped improve the lives of tens, hundreds, or even thousands of people? Wellkeep reading as this may just be the job for you!
Based near Ramsgate, we are looking for someone to joina highly reputable, internationally recognizable leader in producing products aimed at improving global health!
Due to a fierce uptick in demands for their products, we are looking an electrically bias Maintenance Engineer to join awell-established team of Engineering professionals; as it goes without saying, this is a KEYposition which has a wealth of responsibilities, namely to ensure the efficient running of the site and uninterrupted manufacturing process.
Who are we looking for?
- Calibrating a variety of manufacturing equipment
- Installation and assisting with the commissioning of necessary site expansions
- Modifying existing hardware as part of reactive and proactive maintenance
- Good documentation practices are a must
What’s on offer?
- Fantastic remuneration
- Long-term contract
- Stability in a growing market with an industry leader
Does this sound like the type of opportunity where you can put your electrical skills to the test? Don’t waste any time in hitting ‘Apply’ now!