Reference Number: JO-2309-523323
Job Type: Permanent
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Bladel, NL
Salary: €3500-€4500 per month
My client are looking for Maintenance Engineers to ensure production lines are operational with as little downtime as possible. This includes reactive maintenance, planned preventative maintenance and planned upgrades.
These production lines run to GMP standards. My client are looking for experience within a highly regulated production environment, a good understanding of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic principals and any experience within highly regulated production is beneficial.
· A varied scope of work including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and steam engineering
· Working days with colleagues with some time being on call (an on call allowance is given to all on call employees)
· Participate in reactive maintenance of the production machinery, creating a safe and efficient environment
· Document any areas where planned preventive maintenance could be implemented to reduce downtime
· Carry out planned preventive maintenance in a timely manner to a high standard
· Qualifications: at least MBO level within electrical, mechanical or mechatronics engineering, and preferably a VCA-full certificate.
· Several years experience within a maintenance engineering position preferably within a highly regulated or GMP/FDA environment
· Understand the English Language and Dutch Language
· Preferably have experience working within cleanrooms
What is on offer?
• Excellent working conditions
• A good salary plus on call allowance
• 30 vacation days for full-time employment
• 8% holiday allowance
• An attractive pension scheme
• An active personnel association
• Travel allowance
• Training and development
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply using the link or send a copy of your CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org