Reference Number: JO-2308-521437
Manufacturing Support Technician
Job Type: Contract
Manufacturing Support Technician – Pharmaceutical
12 month contract
£12.50 per hour
Cpl Life Sciences are partnering with a global pharmaceutical company recruiting for a Solid Dose Manufacturing Support Technician to assist with the process development and manufacture of drug products within the Solid Dose Manufacturing facility, ensuring with the successful delivery of clinical products.
- Responsible for preparing equipment for manufacturing operations for use in the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) manufacturing facility, under direct supervision. Supports the execution of process operations, following instructions and accurately records manufacturing observations within batch records.
• Exhibits a basic understanding of core manufacturing tasks and demonstrates fundamental GMP operational knowledge with the ability to support simple technical problems.
• Accurately completes compliance records and adheres to area GMP & EH&S compliance requirements, this includes the following of Standard Operating Procedures and other related documents whilst demonstrating a good attention to detail.
• Shows the flexibility & ability to learn and retain new skills, simple process operations and setting up manufacturing equipment as an individual contributor.
• Identifies potential operational improvement areas and contributes within a team to implement these improvements.
Manufacturing experience OR Graduate within Mechanical Engineering/Chemical/Pharmaceutical or similar discipline
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org