Reference Number: JO-2307-519245
Job Type: Permanent
As a Solid Dose Manufacturing Support Technician the successful candidate will assist in the process development and manufacture of drug product within the Solid Dose Manufacturing facility (SDM). Supporting GMP manufactures, demonstrating basic technical problem-solving skills, with successful delivery of clinical products within a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
• Responsible for preparing equipment for manufacturing operations for use in the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) manufacturing facility, under direct supervision. Supports the execution of process operations, following instructions and accurately records manufacturing observations within batch records.
• Exhibits a basic understanding of core manufacturing tasks and demonstrates fundamental GMP operational knowledge with the ability to support simple technical problems.
• Accurately completes compliance records and adheres to area GMP & EH&S compliance requirements. This includes the following of Standard Operating Procedures and other related documents whilst demonstrating a good attention to detail.
• Shows the flexibility & ability to learn and retain new skills, simple process operations and setting up manufacturing equipment as an individual contributor.
• Identifies potential operational improvement areas and contributes within a team to implement these improvements.
Basic numeracy/literacy skills. GCSE or equivalent. (Pass grades) Maths, English
A Level (or equivalent), pass Grades, Maths, English, Science highly desired. BTEC and international Baccalaureate (and equivalent certificates) will be considered