Reference Number: JO-2101-461525_2
Marketo Implementation Lead
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Marketo Implementation Lead
6 months contract,
Day rate: Up to £600
A multinational pharmaceutical company have reached out to us this week looking to urgently hire a Marketo Implementation Lead focusing in Europe, Canada, and Australia.
• Working alongside Global & Regional partners in IS and Commercial Strategy & Capabilities to develop the roll-out plan for Marketo introduction into the Established Region
• Establish and lead the Marketo Implementation Task force to develop and deliver the plan to time and quality. This will be a network of Affiliate champions, some HQ members and our IS partners.
• Initially the 1st phase of Marketo implementation will be Customer Journey Mapping & management. We will then consider exploring the broader functionality of Marketo and the introduction and application in the region
• Identify and establish all relevant business processes that impact Marketo implementation and ways of working. Ensure these are fully considered, amended, and incorporated where appropriate into the roll-out plan
• Establish effective ways of working and good strong governance with regional Business Solutions, IS and the Data/Analytics Team. This support and alignment will be critical as this capability starts to get implemented in the affiliates.
• Work with IS to ensure integration of Marketo with existing operational systems and reporting.
• Design a training programme to upskill relevant individuals across the Region so they become proficient with Marketo, the technology and functionality
• Identify Affiliate SMEs to support in local Marketo roll-out
• Advise and implement best practices for the adoption and embedding of Marketo
• Develop and execute a robust communication plan across the region
• Develop and fulfil reporting requirements to Global, Region and Affiliates
• A sound understanding of Marketo functionality and its application
• Ability to act as a bridge between IS and Commercial, translating technical requirements and capabilities into business language and vice-versa
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to network cross-functionally, across boundaries and at senior levels within organisations
• Relevant and recent experience of implementing Marketo into mid-size – large mult-national organisations
• A self-starter with a proven track record of strong project management and execution
• An understanding of the Pharma Industry would be preferential although not essential
CPL are working directly with the client if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below.