Reference Number: JO-2105-468435
Medical Affairs Advisor
Job Type: Contract
Medical Affairs Consultant
A global blue-chip pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Medical Affairs consultant to join them for 12 months. This individual will be responsible for providing specialist Code advice, as well as provide review and examination services to internal teams to support the successful implementation of the companys products. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain a thorough scientific understanding of the companys products within assigned therapeutic areas as well as consider those of key competitors
- Review promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in consideration with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Work cross-functionally both in and above-country to contribute to compliant and meaningful promotional and non-promotional materials for customers and patients.
Successful applicants will need to be skilled in the following ways:
- Graduate in Health-related science, medical or pharmaceutical degree.
- In depth understanding of Code review and certification requirements
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Medical Affairs activities within UK Pharma and an excellent knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice and relevant laws and regulations.
- Confident and competent in the use of digital technologies provided by the company, including experience on a range of digital platforms
- Basic understanding of digital metrics used by the company
- Candidates do not necessarily need to come from a Medical or Pharmacist background, however such professionals are welcome to apply.