Reference Number: JO-2106-471614
Medical Affairs Manager – Rare Oncology
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Medical Affairs Manager – Rare Oncology (Remote)
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Do you have experience in Oncology/Rare Diseases?
Would you like to work for a business where you can work autonomously, with direct mentorship from the Medical Director?
Are you training to be a Final Signatory?
Our Medical team has once again partnered with an exciting Global business, specializing in Rare Oncology. As the Medical Director’s second in command, you will be supporting all UK Medical Affairs activities and leading on their current products. This is an exciting chance for someone who is Final Signatory eligible to be given autonomy in a small business and to have direct mentorship from an experienced Medical Director.
• Medically qualified and GMC registered or UK Registered Pharmacist
• Medical Affairs experience
• Oncology, Haematology or Rare Disease experience
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing medical expertise and support to the global team in the oncology/rare products
• Leading the KOL engagement strategy
• Developing and implementing a UK medical plan
• Maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with other medical departments across the organisation
• Working closely with global marketing and commercial teams
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.