Reference Number: JO-2308-521453
Medical Information Customer Experience Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Medical Information Customer Experience Specialist – Dutch Speaking
18 month contract
Flexible working from Surrey based office
Offering £21.00 Per Hour via PAYE
A multinational leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical business is actively seeking a Medical Information Customer Experience Specialist who is fluent in English and Danish. Working on an initial 18 month contract you will provide technical and medical information support to Healthcare Professionals. Reporting to the Medical Information Customer Experience Lead you may also be involved in second line content management activities.
Job Responsibilities Include;
• Research and respond to inquiries received via multiple channels including (but not limited to) phone, email, webform, live chat or postal mail, within the required timelines and standards.
• Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
• Identify and report adverse events and product quality complaints within required timelines .
Ensure continuity and quality of service for customers across all countries of cover by supporting Medical Information IDM Customer Experience Country/Cluster Lead and relevant MI colleagues.
• Identify continuous improvement (CI) opportunities to improve processes and take an active role in implementation of process improvement.
Candidate Requirements include;
• Degree in a life science/healthcare field required
• Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Pharmacy Degree preferred
• 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Danish
• Customer Service experience
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself please forward your current CV to Sophie.email@example.com.