Reference Number: JO-2004-448720
Medical Information –
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Information Associate – Italian – Surrey
Our client is a leading, global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey. They are looking to hire the services of a Italian speaking Medical Information Associate / Med Info Specialist.
This position is available on a 6 month contract to start as soon as possible ideal applicants will have up to 4 weeks notice, applicants with strong experience and longer notice periods may also be considered.
Our client is a market leading pharma offering an excellent platform for career development.
Ideally you will have experience in a dedicated Medical Information position, but our client will also consider aspiring Medical Information professionals with a medical background.
Please apply today or contact Alexandra Ariss in our dedicated Medical Affairs Team for more information. Alexandra.email@example.com / 07999167664
Surrey, office based ideal for Med Info professionals residing in or near the areas of Leatherhead, Dorking, Reigate, Redhill, Epsom, Crawley, Woking, Guildford, Croydon, Weybridge, Kingston-upon-Thames, as well as parts of West London, Kent, Sussex and Berkshire
Salary / rate:
To be discussed
Medical Information Specialist / Med Info Associate Italian
Within this role, the MIA provides medical information and technical information in Italian and will be responsible for researching and the preparation of responses for medical inquiries in English. Responsibilities include:
– Timely response to phone, email, internet, mail medical inquires
– Document inquiries in accordance of SOP’s
– Identify and record or triage adverse events and product quality complaints
– Handle MI inquiries
– Create and maintain MI documents
– Maintain compliance
– Fluent in Italian – essential
– Degree level education within a life science / healthcare field – essential
– Pharmacy degree – ideal
– 1-2 years – experience of medical information or similar experience in a medical role
– Excellent communication and presentation
– Experience within a customer focused role / commercial setting