Reference Number: JO-2106-470321
Rate: £77,700 – 86,300
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Lead – Biotech
Location: Remote (UK/Ireland)
Salary: 90,000 – 100,000 per annum plus benefits
JO Reference: JO-2106-470321
Are you a current Senior Medical Advisor looking for an exciting step up in your career?
Do you want to work in an autonomous role at a Biotech?
Are you based in the UK/Ireland?
Cpl Life Sciences have partnered once again with an exciting business and arm of a Biotech. They are seeking a Medical Affairs Physician to lead their Medical activities in this standalone role and as the business continues it’s impressive growth and global expansion, you will be contributing to the growth and direction of the bushiness as the face of Medical in the UK/Ireland.
– Medical Doctor
– Medical Affairs experience
– Commercial acumen
– Ability to work in a standalone role
Responsibilities will include:
– Interacting with all areas of the business as the lead on all things Medical
– Organisation of advisory boards, speaker events and clinical investigator meetings when required
– Developing strong working relationships with partner suppliers and manufacturers
– Contributing to the establishment of the strategy, leading from a Medical standpoint
– Developing and guiding local KOL management strategy, together with cross functional teams
– Identifying opportunities for investigator-led and real-world studies
– Managing communication of clinical studies in the form of abstracts, manuscripts ensuring publication in a timely manner
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.