Reference Number: JO-1912-442196
Medical Affairs Manager – Nephrology
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Affairs Manager– Nephrology
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Clinical Professionals are working with an exciting pharmaceutical company to bring on board a Pharmacist looking to move into the Pharmaceutical industry with Renal or Nephrology experience. You would have a chance to work with the Medical Affairs team to develop the medical strategy and contribute to the exciting upcoming launches!
• MPharm of GPhC registered Pharmacist
• Experience within Renal or Nephrology
Responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing the Medical plan and Brand strategy and focus
• Collaborating cross functionally with internal stakeholders and marketing
• Providing medical and scientific support to Marketing, Market Access, Business Intelligence, Regulatory, Clinical Operations
• Providing medical expertise within the designated therapy area
• Ensuring all activities are in compliance with regulations, internal processes and SOPs
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Tim Christie on 0118 9594 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Professionals Ltd specialises in recruitment within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.