Reference Number: JO-1911-441629
Medical Manager/Senior Medical Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Medical Manager – Oncology
Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Medical Manager to a global pharmaceutical business. This role will be responsible for high standards of compliance, ethics and product safety as well as addressing relevant medical needs of clinical practice. The successful candidate must be a Final Signatory, or able to become one.
Responsibilities will include:
• Leading strategy and development of medical plans
• Develop working relationships with KOLs
• Management of medical budget
• Support brand team and business partners
• Act as Medical Reviewer on internal copy approval
• Act as ABPI code of practice final approver
• Train internal staff and create in house training material
• ABPI Final Signatory status as an MPharm or GPhC (or close to becoming a Final Signatory)
• Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Copy approval experience
• Project management and cross-functional experience
• Thorough Oncology experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• NHS experience
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Please note in order for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is offered.
If the above is of interest, please call +44 (0) 1189 594 990 or email Tim.Christie@clinicalprofessionals.co.uk
Specialist permanent Medical Affairs staffing within the UK for Clinical Professionals, Europe’s Largest Life Science Recruiter.
Clinical Professionals is a pan European life science staffing business dedicated to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CRO and drug discovery industries. We provide clinical development, medical technology and commercial professionals to life sciences organisations on a permanent, retained, “hosted contract”, FSP and freelance basis across the UK and Europe. The Group is made up of Clinical Professionals, Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals. An award-winning organisation in the Global Recruitment Awards, APSCo and a full 3-star accredited organisation via the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Clinical Professionals is part of the CPL Resources Group.